We will LEAD the HVAC Industry through Education, Trianing, and Legislation, while continuing to promote growth and success among our members.
- We will LEAD the HVAC Industry with respectful interactions.
- We will promote community and compassion among the membership.
- We will give our best to our industry and take pride in our accomplishments.
- We will advance the Quality and Safety standards of our profession.
- We will uphold the Legal and Ethical standards of our industry in our approach to business, people, and community.
Code of Professional Conduct
Members of the South Carolina Heating & Air Conditioning Contractors agree to abide by and conform to the following code of professional conduct:
- Instill the highest respect for the heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC) contracting profession within their communities.
- Maintain strict compliance with all laws, regulations and ordinances pertaining to the HVAC industry and business operations prescribed by federal, state, county and municipal governments.
- Design, install, service and repair heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems in accordance with accepted industry standards.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of proper equipment selection to assure customers of safe, dependable and comfortable performance.
- Ensure that quality, honesty, integrity and good faith are hallmarks of contractors’ business practices, including individual contractor sales, advertising, installations and service of HVAC systems.
- Maintain a clean, safe, respectable and well-identified place of business commensurate with the high standards of the profession.
- Increase the safety and efficiency of the HVAC contracting industry by participating in the SCAHACC education and training programs.
- Develop the highest quality standards of customer service and nurture long-term relationships with customers.
- Encourage and support business development in which skilled and professional HVAC contractors are empowered to provide high-level services to consumers and end-users.