10 hours ago
Beginning today, people in Phase 1B can make appointments to get the COVID-19 vaccine:
1. Anyone aged 55 and up
2. Individuals with Increased Risk for Severe COVID-19 Disease:
- People aged 16-54 with one or more of the following high-risk medical conditions: High-risk medical conditions: cancer (current, not a history of cancer), chronic kidney disease (any stage), chronic lung disease, diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2), Down syndrome, heart disease (congestive heart disease, coronary artery disease, cardiomyopathy, pulmonary hypertension), HIV/AIDS, solid organ transplant, obesity (BMI >30), pregnancy, sickle cell disease.
- Persons who have a developmental or other severe high-risk disability that makes developing severe life-threatening illness or death from COVID-19 infection more likely
3. Frontline Workers with Increased Occupational Risk:
- People who must be in-person at their place of work, and
- Perform a job in which they are at increased risk of exposure due to their frequent, close (<6 feet) and ongoing (>15 minutes) contact with others in the work environment
NOTE: A person’s eligibility for a COVID-19 vaccine isn’t based on a specific job or work sector. If a person decides that they meet job risk using the criteria above, they are eligible.
People who have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines or who need help finding vaccine providers and their contact information can call the DHEC COVID-19 Vaccine Information Line at 1-866-365-8110 or visit scdhec.gov/vaxfacts. ... See MoreSee Less
3 days ago
What a wonderful way to begin a weekend by receiving the renewal membership of Gold member, AirMAX of North Charleston. Medd Box has been a loyal supporter of SCALT and it is greatly appreciated! ... See MoreSee Less