- 3/21 – House budget debate began
- 3/23 – Attended breakfast for Representative Neal Collins (R-Pickens)
- 3/23 – Attended reception for Senator Wes Hayes (R-York, Senate Banking and Insurance Committee Chairman)
- 3/24 – Filmed SCAHACC legislative update video
- 4138 (display of license) will be on a Senate LCI subcommittee agenda on Wednesday, April 13th. The agenda for the meeting can be found at: http://scstatehouse.gov/agendas/121s1667.pdf
The House and Senate will both furlough next week, March 29th-31st. The House will remain on furlough April 5th-7th. Due to the House and Senate both being on furlough next week, you will not receive a weekly report on Friday, April 1st.