These are the activities of our lobbying team last week as they worked on your behalf.
- 4/12 – Attended House Republican Caucus
- 4/12-4/14 – Attended Senate Finance committee meetings on the budget
- 4/12 – Attended reception for Representatives Robert Brown (D-Charleston), Roger Kirby (D-Florence), Joe McEachern (D-Richland), and Russell Ott (D-Calhoun)
- 4/12 – Attended reception for Senators Paul Campbell (R-Berkeley) and Larry Grooms (R-Berkeley, Senate Transportation Chairman)
- 4/13 – Attended House Labor, Commerce and Industry Subcommittee and provided testimony for H. 4138 (Display of Contractor’s License), which received a favorable report
- 4/13 – Attended reception for House Ways and Means members Representatives Mike Anthony (D-Union), Jackie Hayes (D-Dillon), Lonnie Hosey (D-Barnwell), and Joe Neal (D-Richland)
- 4/14 – Attended House Labor, Commerce and Industry Committee for H. 4138 (Display of Contractor’s License), which received a favorable report